I am sure we all do daily things so that we can get our daily Disney fix. Yes, I am aware that I sound like an addict but I am! I am a proud Disney addict who needs her daily dose of Disney every day! So, I thought I would happily share things I do to get my share of Disney.
1) My phone is covered in Disney from the case to the font: As obsessive as that sounds, it is true! I have a Marie phone case from The Aristocats that I recently got for my birthday. When my phone is on the lock screen, it is of TinkerBell from D23. My screens of my phone are all Disney, inspired by the Walt Disney Animation Studios, and my font is Waltograph! Needless to say, since I am always on my phone, I always get my dose of Disney!
2) Disney stuffed animals everywhere: I have a huge selection of Disney stuffed animals all over my bed, always available for snuggling! My friends and boyfriend laugh at me for the overwhelming pack of Disney animals but they always do the trick when I need some Disney love.
3) Jammin’ to Disney music: I constantly listen to Disney music throughout the day. Whether it is the music from Fantasmic! or the entire soundtrack of The Lion King Broadway, I am jammin’ away to the soundsational sounds of Disney!
4) My ringtones are Disney: Majority of the tones on my phone are Disney related so every time I get a text or a phone call, best believe it is a from a Disney song or movie!
5) I keep my social media filled with Disney: My Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are filled with Disney pages. I simply love seeing all things Disney so I am always up to date with the latest. Why, I am even in a Disney addict group filled with a bunch of Disney lovers!
6) I manage Disney accounts: I am the co-owner of this wonderful blog where I get to write and talk about Disney as much as I want. I also am the co-owner of wheres_oswald on Instagram, so I am uploading Disney at least once a day!
So, these are my main six things that I do to get my daily Disney dose. What things do you do to get your daily dose of Disney?